Impact of HS2 on Cubbington
Find out more...
EZ Home Top #2
This is Dynamik Widget Area. You can add content to this area by going to Appearance > Widgets in your WordPress Dashboard and adding new widgets to this area.
NO business case. NO environmental case. NO money to pay for it.
Here are five reasons why we oppose the HS2 project:
1. HS2 is not the best use of the nation's limited resources.
2. HS2 would be of no benefit to a large part of the population.
3. HS2 would give a poor return on the huge investment required.
4. HS2 would cause massive damage to our environment, both in countryside and cities.
5. HS2 is not green: it would not reduce greenhouse gas emissions.